Optimise your sales effectiveness
Business is going well. You have the right salespeople and want to retain them. Yet, there is always room for improvement. How to tackle both ambitions in one go?
Spot on Sales has developed a method for Sales Excellence that really works, Spot on Sales “Top Gear”. Salespeople and sales-management will work together with us, hands-on & bottom-up, on a clear structure for the creation of professional sales, ensuring that top talent will stay with you, thus optimising your business results. Salespeople are at the heart of our approach, always with your customers in mind.
Spot on Sales “Top Gear” will provide you with:
- A scan providing you with an insight into your sales activities & effectiveness “as is” in daily practice. What is going well and what can be improved.
- A professional & personalised company standard for all sales roles, your very own Sales Excellence Framework, tailored by management and salespeople together, based on your customer-needs and company priorities.
- A structure that embeds a uniform, yet fully personalised way of working to professionalise your people.
Below you can find an overview of the value you can create for your company when partnering with Spot on Sales.
Spot on Sales “Top Gear”, sales excellence in practice!Request a free consult
Value to your company
- In-depth insight into your sales activities & effectiveness in daily practice
- Clear insight into what is going well and what can be improved in all aspects concerning sales
- Customer (automatically) becomes focal point of all sales activities
- Personalized & professional company standard for all sales roles
- Structure for the creation of professional sales
- Uniform, yet fully personalized way of working
- Benefits gained from best practices from various industries
- Higher employee-satisfaction;
- Higher individual- and team sales effectiveness and -results
- Higher customer satisfaction, higher NPS (net promotor score) and higher loyalty
- Higher predictability of results (revenue & margin)
- Higher R.O.I. from training programmes. No refresh training costs as training is supported through continuous coaching in the field
- Cost of non-performance will reduce as Sales becomes more competent and skilled to cope with challenging market
- Reduction of recruitment cost through lower staff turnover and attracting the right people
- ROI -> short payback time