Maximise your business results
You run a successful business. However, you believe that you can do better. What will trigger top-talent to choose for you? And when they do, will that be enough or will more be needed to achieve your goals? Spot on Sales “Top Gear” provides you with the answer. Our approach is as simple as it is effective. Hands-on and bottom-up! Salespeople are at the heart of our approach, always with the customer in mind. The Spot on Sales method provides a clear structure for the creation of professional sales. A platform to attract top talent and maximise your business results.
Spot on Sales “Top Gear” will provide you with:
- A scan that will give you an insight into your sales activities & effectiveness “as-is” in daily practice. What is going well and what can be improved.
- A professional & personalised company standard for all sales roles, your very own Sales Excellence Framework, tailored by management and salespeople together based on your customer-needs and company priorities.
- A structure that embeds a uniform, yet fully personalised way of working to professionalise your people.
Below you can find an overview of the value you can create for your company when partnering with Spot on Sales.
Spot on Sales “Top Gear”, sales excellence in practice!Request a free consult
Value to your company
- In-depth insight into your sales activities & effectiveness in daily practice
- Clear insight into what is going well and what can be improved in all aspects concerning sales
- Customer (automatically) becomes focal point of all sales activities
- Personalised & professional company standard for all sales roles
- Structure for the creation of professional sales
- Uniform, yet fully personalized way of working
- Benefits gained from best practices from various industries
- Higher employee-satisfaction
- Higher individual- and team sales effectiveness and -results
- Higher customer satisfaction, higher NPS (net promotor score) and higher loyalty
- Higher predictability of results (revenue & margin)
- Higher R.O.I. from training programmes. No refresh training costs as training is supported through continuous coaching in the field
- Cost of non-performance will reduce as Sales becomes more competent and skilled to cope with challenging market
- ROI -> short payback time