Create a breakthrough in your sales results
Business results are below target and need to improve fast. You want to ensure top talent stays with your company. How to tackle both ambitions in one go? What will trigger your current talent to stay with you? Our Spot on Sales approach is as simple as it is effective, both hands-on and bottom-up! Salespeople are at the heart of our approach, always with your customers in mind. Spot on Sales “Take-off” will provide you with a clear structure for the creation of professional sales. This will not only trigger top talent to stay with you as they will be given ownership over their own development, it will also provide you with the platform for effective sales, creating a turnaround in your results.
Spot on Sales “Take-off” provides you with the answer:
- A scan providing you with an insight into your sales activities & effectiveness “as is” in daily practice. What is going well and what can be improved.
- A professional & personalised company standard for all sales roles, your very own Sales Excellence Framework, tailored by us together with management and salespeople based on your customer needs and company priorities.
- A structure that embeds a uniform, yet fully personalised way of working to professionalise your people.
Below you can find an overview of the value you can create for your company when partnering with Spot on Sales.
Spot on Sales “Take-off”, sales excellence in practice!Request a free consult
Value to your company
- In-depth insight into your sales activities & effectiveness in daily practice
- Clear insight into what is going well and what can be improved in all aspects concerning sales
- Customer (automatically) becomes focal point of all sales activities
- Personalized & professional company standard for all sales roles
- Structure for the creation of professional sales
- Uniform, yet fully personalised way of working
- Benefits gained from best practices from various industries
- Higher employee-satisfaction
- Higher individual- and team sales effectiveness and -results
- Higher customer satisfaction, higher NPS (net promotor score) and higher loyalty
- Higher predictability of results (revenue & margin)
- Higher R.O.I. from training programmes. No refresh training costs as training is supported through continuous coaching in the field
- Cost of non-performance will reduce as Sales becomes more competent and skilled to cope with challenging market
- ROI -> short payback time