Setting up an effective sales organisation
You want to set up a new sales organisation. One that delivers results right away. Spot on Sales is a company specialised in helping companies setting up effective sales organisations. Our approach is as simple as it is effective. Hands-on, bottom-up! Salespeople are at the heart of our approach, always with your customers in mind.
Spot on Sales “New Sales” will give you an insight into:
- Your current sales activities & effectiveness in daily practice, independent of how sales activities are organised throughout the organisation.
- What is going well and what can be improved and how to best organise these activities to create effective sales.
Spot on Sales “New Sales”:
- Helps you redesign a professional and personalised company standard for all sales roles, your very own Sales Excellence Framework.
- Provides you with a clear structure for the creation of professional sales.
- Helps your salespeople become owners of their personal- and career development.
- Provides you with a uniform, yet fully personalised, way of working to professionalise your people and maximise your sales output.
Below you can find an overview of the value you can create for your company when partnering with Spot on Sales.
Spot on Sales “New Sales”, sales excellence in practice!Request a free consult
Value to your company
- In-depth insight into your sales activities & effectiveness in daily practice
- Clear insight into what is going well and what can be improved in all aspects concerning sales
- Customer (automatically) becomes focal point of all sales activities
- Personalised & professional company standard for all sales roles
- Structure for the creation of professional sales
- Uniform, yet fully personalized way of working
- Benefits gained from best practices from various industries
- Higher employee-satisfaction
- Higher individual- and team sales effectiveness and -results
- Higher customer satisfaction, higher NPS (net promotor score) and higher loyalty
- Higher predictability of results (revenue & margin)
- Higher R.O.I. from training programmes. No refresh training costs as training is supported through continuous coaching in the field
- Cost of non-performance will reduce as Sales becomes more competent and skilled to cope with challenging market
- Reduction of recruitment cost through lower staff turnover and attracting the right people
- ROI -> short payback time