Boost your business results
Your business results are ok, but the business environment is changing rapidly and competition is tough. There is a need for new top talent. What will trigger top talent to choose for you? And when they do, will that be enough or will you need to do more to achieve your goals. The Spot on Sales “Boost” approach is both hands-on and bottom-up. Salespeople are at the heart of our approach, always with your customers in mind. Our Spot on Sales method provides a clear structure for the creation of professional sales. A platform to attract new top talent to boost your business results.
Spot on Sales “Boost” provides you with the answer:
- A scan providing you with an insight into your sales activities & effectiveness “as is” in daily practice. What is going well and what can be improved.
- A professional and personalised company standards for all sales roles, your very own Sales Excellence Framework, tailored by us together with management and salespeople, based on your customer needs and company priorities.
- A structure that embeds a uniform, yet fully personalised way of working to professionalise your people.
Below you can find an overview of the value you can create for your company when partnering with Spot on Sales.
Spot on Sales “Boost”, sales excellence in practice!Request a free consult
Value to your company
- Insight into current state of your salesforce
- Clear insight into what is going well and what can be improved in all aspects concerning sales
- Customer (automatically) becomes focal point of all sales activities
- Personalized & professional company standard for all sales roles
- Structure for the creation of professional sales
- Uniform, yet fully personalized way of working
- Benefits gained from best practices from various industries
- Higher employee-satisfaction
- Higher individual- and team sales effectiveness and -results
- Higher customer satisfaction, higher NPS (net promotor score) and higher loyalty
- Higher predictability of results (revenue & margin)
- Higher R.O.I. from training programmes. No refresh training costs as training is supported through continuous coaching in the field
- Cost of non-performance will reduce as Sales becomes more competent and skilled to cope with challenging market
- Reduction of recruitment cost through lower staff turnover and attracting the right people
- ROI -> short payback time